Q: How do I receive services at the other campuses?

Posted: June 19, 2017 at 2:01 pm, Last Updated: September 15, 2020 at 8:31 am

A: Any student taking classes at Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, or Prince William may contact Disability Services (ODS) on the Fairfax campus (703-993-2474) to schedule an appointment. ODS staff coordinate services and accommodations for all campuses.

Write to Nathalie Lam at nlam@gmu.edu