Disability Law & University Policies
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) at Mason – Information about resources and services offered at George Mason.
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act – Federal law designed to protect the rights of individuals with disabilities in programs and activities that receive Federal financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Education (ED).
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act – Enacted to eliminate barriers in information technology, to make available new opportunities for people with disabilities, and to encourage development of technologies that will help achieve these goals.
- University Policy Number 1201 – Non-Discrimination Policy.
- University Policy Number 1203 – Non-Discrimination and Reasonable Accommodations on the Basis of Disability.
- University Policy Number 1308 – University Information Technology Accessibility.