George Mason provides accessibility resources for parking and navigating campus while attending class, events, or other activities.
- Access for Visitors and Event Accessibility – Information for those visiting any Mason campus who may need specific accommodations.
- Accessible Parking (Arlington, Fairfax, and Prince William) – Information regarding accessible parking policies for visitors and faculty, staff, and students.
- Eagle Bank Arena Access – Information about accommodations for the Eagle Bank Arena at the Fairfax Campus.
- Center for the Arts – Information on accessibility for the Center for the Arts at the Fairfax Campus.
- Hylton Performing Arts Center – Information regarding accessibility for the Hylton Performing Arts Center at the Prince William Campus.
- Mason Explorer – Online/Interactive Campus Maps – For updated accessible travel routes on all campuses, contact the Office of Disability Services at 703-993-2474 or the ADA Coordinator in the Compliance, Diversity and Ethics office at 703-993-8857. The physical accessibility map displays the locations for accessible parking, travel routes and doorways/entrances with assisted doors.
Using Public Transit
Parking and Transportation Services offers information on public transportation to and from all campuses.
Metro Access is a shared-ride, door-to-door, paratransit service for people whose disability prevents them from using bus or rail. If you need paratransit service visit Metro Access: Accessible Transportation Website or call 301-562-5360.
Metro Access Drop Off Locations: Fairfax Campus
- Finley Hall
- Aquia Creek Lane
- Center for the Arts
If you will require assistance accessing your building from any of these drop-off locations, please contact the Compliance, Diversity and Ethics office at 703-993-8730.