Q: How can I request a housing accommodation?

A: Students requesting housing accommodations need to register with the Office of Disability Services (ODS).  ODS determines all reasonable accommodations for housing. Visit Housing Accommodation for more information and to fill out the request form. Students are still required to complete any application for the Office of Housing and Residential Life (OHRL).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *