Q: How can I request a housing accommodation?

Posted: June 19, 2017 at 2:03 pm, Last Updated: September 15, 2020 at 8:30 am

A: Students requesting housing accommodations need to register with Disability Services (ODS).  ODS determines all reasonable accommodations for housing. Visit Housing Accommodation for more information and to fill out the request form. Students are still required to complete any application for the Office of Housing and Residential Life (OHRL).

Write to Nathalie Lam at nlam@gmu.edu