For updated accessible travel routes on all campuses, contact the Office of Disability Services at 703-993-2474 or the ADA Coordinator in the Compliance, Diversity and Ethics office at 703-993-8857. The physical accessibility map displays the locations for accessible parking, travel routes and doorways/entrances with assisted doors.
For the latest campus-related construction information, visit Construction Updates! opens a new window.
Additional Transportation Resources
Parking and Transportation Services offers information on public transportation to and from all campuses.
- Patriot Lift – The Patriot Lift Program provides limited campus transportation service to those students, faculty and staff requiring long- or short-term assistance moving around campus. Visit Patriot Lift opens a new window for more information.
- Mason Shuttles – Mason’s Shuttle Services provides FREE transportation for students, faculty, staff and contracted services employees with a valid Mason ID. Visit Mason Shuttles opens a new window for more information.
- Metro Access – Metro Access is a shared-ride, door-to-door, para-transit service for people whose disability prevents them from using bus or rail. If you need para-transit service visit Metro Access: Accessible Transportation Website opens a new window or call 301-562-5360.
- Metro Access Drop-Off Locations (Fairfax Campus) – Metro Access offers 3 drop-off locations on the Fairfax Campus: Finley Hall, Aquia Creek Lane, and Center for the Arts
- If you will require assistance accessing your building from any of these drop-off locations, please contact the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion opens a new window office at 703-993-8730.